Saturday, August 25, 2007

Beautiful (almost) SPRING DAY!!!

After the beauiful day here in Melbourne i just can't wait for Spring/Summer time!!
Today i had the HONNOUR of shooting (with a camera..lol) Tania< Andrew, Tom and Molli...Boy i love this family...super cute and a whole lot more!!!
And i was spoilt rotten.. Tania and Andrew gave me the most beauiful bunch of TULIPS ever... Thank Tania for remembering that Tulips are my fave flower.. and Thank you so much for the stunning flowers... i love them...
and of course you know me by now i took a photo of them....lol..



I'm such a lucky girl!!

I hope you are all having a great weekend... I have some scrapping to share maybe next week now!!.. keep you guys hanging!!

But before i go i am going to leave you with a little tease from my shoot today..
This one is for you Tania... i promise they wont be long...

the beauiful Molli.....



Thats all from me.. Have a great Sunday!!

Take care

Connie....xxxx

4 comments:

Megan said...

What a gorgeous, gorgeous little girl! You've done a beautiful job with this photos Connie, and I am sure the rest are just as beautiful.

Megan xx

Anonymous said...

oh she's so sweet!! Look at those big eyes, beautiful.

Love your tulips too COnnie :O)
Melx

Sarah said...

oh wow those flowers are devine,I love tulips too ;)

Thanks or my rak again darlin,you are awesome xx

Anonymous said...

I can't get over that stunning photo of the tulips!!! And yes, Molli is beautiful too!

Don't make plans next friday (well, other then crop night at PaperDoll!)

See you then!
xoxox
Will