Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The weekend turned out to be super busy!!.. That on Saturday night i was in bed asleep by 9pm... really sad hay.. and i was in a super bad mood!!!
Sunday up nice and early.. daily housework all done.. caught up on my washing from the week.. so we all decided to jump in the car and head down to Patterson Lakes for a spot of fishing...lol.. Marks idea!!
We put Keenan's bike int he car so he could ride around the tracks, while Mark fished and i just sat back and relaxed.. Perfect end to yet another busy weekend.
We enjoyed some fish and chips for dinner and didn't leave until it was so dark we couldn't see anymore.....lol... frozen hands but happy!!!






Don't tell Mark i shared the photo of him...lol.. he will kill me!!.. I always seem to take photo of him when his eating with his mouth wide open!!!

Only a week or so left until we are business owners!!.... so scary but so exciting all at the same time!!.. The Carrum Downs shops get taken over this coming Monday.. So mark will no longer be the boss there...lol.. his a bit happy about that.. Mark will stay at Carrum Downs for a while to show the new owner how everything is done and then he will be working at our shop in Rowville!!!
We are also going away on a much needed holiday at the end of September!!.. more on that as we get closer!!

Today im going to bum around the house as the rest of my week is jam packed!!.. Need to do some stuff for the shop tomorrow..plus shopping. This weekend i have shoot in the morning a beautiful family of 4... and golf straight after.. Friends around on Sunday.. I think we are booked out every Sunday for the next month...lol...
and im also hoping to go to the Friday night crop at Paper Doll....

Thanks everyone for helping me find my CPK...lol... fingers crossed!!....
Sorry this post was really about nothing at all... pretty boring!!

Have a great week and weekend!!!

Take care....

Connie...xxxx

5 comments:

Megan said...

Connie these photos are just amazing...I love them! And we won't tell Mark lol!

I hope you're having a great week!
Megan xx

judee d said...

I don't think I have ever seen a photo of Mark, even if it is with him eating. I won't tell him, but at least if I see him ever I will be able to recogonise him.
Love the other photos as well, As usual.
Keep smiling and healthy

wendy treseder said...

Hi there, It looks like you were fishing at the end of my street! How funny is that?!!!

Just as well I wasn't home much on Sunday or I would have felt even more annoyed that I missed out on seeing you there. hehehe
Wx

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the sunset. Gorgoeus photos, we won't tell Mark. Lol

Anonymous said...

Connie these photos are just so beautiful, I especially love the one of your daughter wearing the hat - so beautiful!
melx