Friday, August 03, 2007

"Oh So Pretty" August pack...

ON SALE NOW!!!!

The Arty Pants August pack is NOW online.. so plese head over and take a look

Arty Pants

I had the hounor of working with this beautiful kit...with fellow DT member Julie (love what you done Julie..yummy)

Out of this kit i made 3 12x12 layouts and 3 cards..using everything from the kit and just my pens, inks, stamps, glue....






and the cards.....






A little tip.. with the "Thank You" card.. i used the backing from the felt flowers (in the "bath time" layout) as a mask!!!... 2 GREAT ways to use a product!!!

Dont for get to pop over to Julie's blog and check out her amazing creations!!!!

Have a GREAT Friday....

Connie...xxxx

ETA!!!!... they lovely Amy (fellow dt for Paper doll)nominated me as a ROCKIN'GIRL BLOGGER!!!.. Thanks Amy


so i am going to nominate.... Katie, Jodie and Tassie Deb....

HAPPY ROCKIN' LADIES!!!!!

6 comments:

Jody White said...

Stunning Layouts again Connie, you are so clever.

Oh and Congrats on winning the D&S prize. Lucky girl, it looks awesome.

Thanks for wishing me a Happy Birthday.

Have a fab weekend

Take care
Jode

Megan said...

Connie these are all such beautiful layouts. Thanks for sharing them!

Megan xx

jodee76 said...

You did an ace job with the kit, glad you liked working with it!

Anonymous said...

Connie your layouts are just beautiful, I think I might buy the kit myself. I will keep my eye on the Arty Pants site I might go to some of there classes with all you talented girls.
Have a great weekend
Deb Ross

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts as always.......
The inspiration just keeps on coming from your way...LOL!!

Hope you have a good weekend.

Amy

Crissy Gaylor said...

Love what you have created with the kit Connie. Stunning! :)