Thursday, August 23, 2007

A tag...

The beautiful Amy has tagged me... so here goes....

Here are 4 Things You May or May Not Know About Me (and probably don't want to!) in no particular order. The directions to join in are at the end.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Computer shop
2. Video Ezy!!
3. Kmart
4. Kodak

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Grease!!!!
2. Dirty Dancing (nobody leaves BABY in the corner...lol)
3. Coyote Ugly
4. Riding in cars with Boys....

Four places you have lived:
1. Rosebud (16 years about)
2. Carrum Downs (3 years)
3. Queensland (2 years)
4. Skye ( 6 months)

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Law and Order (all of them)
3. Home and away
4. Sunrise!!!... love you Mel and Kochy!!!

Four places you have been:
1. Bali
2. Malaysia
3. Queensland
4. Sydney

4 People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Mel Miller
2. Kylie (non scrapbooker)
3. Katie
4. Julie

Four of my favourite foods:
1. PIZZA...
2. popcorn
3. philly and tuna dip...mmmmm (new fave)
4. Chicken parma!!!!

Four of my favourite beverages:
1. COKE ZERO!!!!
2. udl
3. jim beam
4. COKE ZERO

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. QUEENSLAND
2. QUEENSLAND
3. QUEENSLAND
4. QUEENSLAND

Four people I am tagging:
1. Mel Miller
2. Tassie Deb
3. Sarah
4. Chrissy Berry

Things you are looking forward to in the next year:
1. Holiday in Queensland (fingers crossed)
2. Meeting April's new little baby....
3. Mel and Corey's Wedding
4. New pergola and spa....mmmmmm... Mark wants a BOAT!!...

DIRECTIONS: Now, here's what you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun Copy and paste my answers into your blog and type in your answers. Then tag a whole bunch of people you know. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you.


so there you go.. some facts about me you might not have known....lol...

leave with a cute photo of my Jorja.. who can now i might add is a HUGE chatter box!!!.. learning aleast a new word everyday!!.. hard to keep up now!!!




you never know i could be back tomorrow with some scrapping to share!!

Take care

Connie....xxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm.......do you need a holiday by any chance??? LOL

I think I should be at crop night on Friday, just have to check hubby hasnt made any other plans.

Aim

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful photo Connie, what a cutie.

Megan said...

What a precious photo Connie!

Anonymous said...

That's a gorgeous photo Connie!! I loved reading your bits and pieces too,
Melx