Friday, October 26, 2007

Sad Day...... :(

Today Jorja started her first day at Family Day care.... My baby is growing up so fast...I have been putting this off for so long now..as i don't want to let her go...But she needs to play with other kids... at least once a week.. So from now on Fridays is play day... I dropped her off at 9am and she didn't even care that i was leaving...:( Just a BYE MUM and that's it.. i have rang up Anne and she is doing great... hasn't even asked for me yet.. :(
Now what to do.... i have finished all my mornings jobs in record time...You really do feel lost without them.. Really makes me want another baby....(by tonight i will have taken that back..lol)

So here is my BIG girl this morning... all ready for "School" (as we are calling it)




Not much else has be going on... I am slowly getting over this cold... i still have the cough.. but only really at night now
I have started painting the patio... oh what a FUN job that is...grrr and its been raining here so i have had to put it on hold for now... fingers crossed its all done before the party..

Ok a bit of sharing.......

The Christmas layout was inspired but the "napkin" article in this months SC.. great idea... and i just so happen to have some Christmas ones left over from last year...
I wasn't sure on this.. but now its kind of growing one me...lol...

Adore... A quick layout i done last night.. I done a big clean out in my scrap room last week and found all these chipboard squares.. so i decided to use them up as i couldn't find a home for them.. Really love how this one just fell together...







Only TWO more sleep until CROP FOR CURE.. i am so excited... This will be my real first major crop day!!.. I have been to night crops and classes.. but not an ALL DAY crop fest!!!!!...
And believe it or not.. guess who will be there doing MAKE n TAKES....
NGAIRE BARTLAM...
SUSAN DOYLE....
NICOLE FINLAYSON.....

how cool is THAT.. i can't wait!!

I wont be blogging until after Sunday now!!.. so i hope you all have a great WEEKEND!!

Don't forget daylight savings on Sunday GIRLS!!......don't wont any of you sleeping in!!

Take care

Connie....xxxx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh look how adorable she is!!!!

I completely understand how sad you are, I've enrolled Mati in 4 year old kinder and it's KILLING me!!!

CAN'T wait till Sunday! See you then!!!

Anonymous said...

Umm Connie. Guess what Harry had a lovely play with Jorja today!!!!!LOL.

She will LOVE it. Anne is awesome !!!!

Seeya
SARAH

Leeanne O'C said...

Firstly Glad you are feeling a bit better it seems to hang around for a while this one.
I know it's hard to let go at first, but you will both enjoy the experience eventually. I know I ended up really looking forward to my one day off. Doesn't mean you love them less its just good to recharge the batteries and do things for yourself. Not to mention great for Jorja to have little friends to play with.

So looking forward to Sunday, mainly because I haven't been able to catch up since I started work. looking forward to seeing all the girls.

C U then
Cheers

Leeanne x

Melanie H said...

How old is Jorja now? She sure is growing up fast.

Hope you have a wonderful cay at the crop.

Anonymous said...

Awwww....I'm sure she misses you too, even if she doesn't say so.

I will definitly NOT sleep in by accident on Sunday, mainly because I'm more excited than I would be on xmas eve, so i doubt I'll even sleep much at all. LOL.

See you there.
Aim x

wendy treseder said...

Hi Connie,

It was fun sitting with you at C4aC today!

OMG, Jorja looks so cute ready for "school". She will have a fantastic time there and I'm sure it wont take you long to get used to having some time alone. (think of all the fun stuff you can make!)lol

See you soon
Wx

Megan said...

Hi Connie

It is so great that Jorja went off so happily! That makes life so much easier, doesn't it?

And your layouts are wonderful!

Megan xx

Melissa Goodsell said...

It's sad isn't when they start daycare/school etc..
I love the layouts Connie and that's such a sweet photo.
Melx