Thursday, October 05, 2006

GUESS WHAT....

I got to see today working away in ALL its wonderful GLORY......

ARTY PANTS' VERY OWN........................



wait for it..........







And what a beautiful machine she is.... WOW.....

So if you would like to see the CRICUT in real life...... Yes I tell no lie....

POP IN TO ARTY PANTS NOW......... For a free demo!!!!!!!!! (link in side bar for further details)


well that's all my news today... And yes I am in LOVE.... Now only to get Hubby to buy me one...LOL


Take care

C...xxxxx

4 comments:

Crissy Gaylor said...

ooooooh new toy!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Haven't seen one IRL yet, but they sure sound good!

jilly said...

Ooooh, I want one, I want one!!!

Scrapbooking 4 Less said...

Hi Connie,

It's been awhile since I dropped by to catch up on you and your Gorgeous Family. I totally Love the new Cricut Machine, I just had one here for a week to play with and Demo to my Customers! I totally loved it and guess what I've ordered the whole kit for me for Christmas (Giggle!) I think I deserve it, don't I?

Can you email me privately when you get a chance I have a Question for you! sales@scrapbooking4less.com.au

Thanks Connie!

Take Care,
Shelley Turner.
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
Don't pay Full Price for your
Scrapbooking Products Again!
Check out our Forum!