Sunday, October 15, 2006

WHO is the LUCKIEST girl in the WORLD....

ME...ME.....ME!!!!!!!!!

LOL.... Cause the wonderful talented Jen Hall completed a layout of my little Jorja just for me!!!!

I can't tell you how excited i am about this... Jen would have to be my fave Aussie scraper. I have admired her work and stalking her blog for a long time now. He he he!!... This is one happy little scrapper let me tell you... And when she emailed me the finished layout yesterday I was lost for words... Its just BEAUTIFUL!!!... Here it is .....




and a close up... Look at all the detail!!!!... I so love this layout.....




I should fill you all in on how this wonderful thing happened to ME!!!... Well Jen sell "scrap-pack" on her blog every 2 weeks or so... And I am proud to say I have pretty much brought everyone!!!!.. (I have missed 2 I think)... Anyway.. Jen has just started picking random "scrap-pack" ladies (and men maybe???) and scrapping there photo with that weeks scrap-pack.. How cool is that.. And I got picked.. YIPPPEEEE

I really just want to send a BIG HUGE thank you to Jen... I really love the layout!!!

that's it from me today.. Too excited to do anymore blogging.. I have been busy scrapping away and have a few things to share... Maybe tomorrow!!!

Take care....

C...xxxxx

Ps... Jen's link in side bar----------> go and check it out!!!!!

7 comments:

Julie said...

That is one great page by Jen. I was just over at her blog as I am one of her newest fans and pop in when I can. I'm yet to get one of her scrap packs but one day I will be quick enough. LOL.

Crissy Gaylor said...

WOW! No wonder you are happy gal! I just want to reach out and touch all that detailed textures!

Anonymous said...

So glad you like it - was easier though - those photos of your moppet were just too cute!!!!

hugs JEN xoox

Anonymous said...

wohoo!! well done,its a gorgeous page connie,i love jens work...im jealous!!..lol...

Mel said...

WOOHOO You lucky girl, this LO is absolutely stunning...very jealous!

Mel xoxo

and yes we have to organise to get together :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Thats so cool!! But Miss Jorja is very easy to scrap!! hehehe!

You are a lucky girl!!

*off to check of Jen's blog*

jilly said...

Wow Connie that is just soooo gorgeous! You are one lucky girl!