Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Lots of Layouts!!!!!

I have been busy busy busy scrappin' up a storm!!!... Some I cant share with you as they are upcoming classes at Arty Pants... More details over at the web site!

I also took part in a online class with the only and only WILL (link in side bar!!) and let me just say what a FANTASTIC class....Will has a few more coming up over the next month so go and check them out!!!!

Here is my first layout from Will's class... Folded hearts... How cute are these... And I made them all by myself!!!



And layout number 2... Folded stars!!... Will also showed us how to do folded flowers as well!!! GREAT CLASS!!!




Thanks again Will......

Here are a few layouts I have done over the weekend... Told ya I have been busy!!!!



Sorry about the really bad pics... I say this everytime... I just cant seem to take good pics of my layouts!!!! What am I doing wrong.......









In other news..... Jorja now has TWO teeth... They both came up at once last Friday (6th Oct)... How cool is that!!!! I am SO excited that she finally has some teeth.. Next month my baby turns one!!!.....Where does the time go!!!!
More on Jorja's birthday party stuff later... I am going to Paper2 tomorrow to get some stuff to make her invitations.......

anyway... Have a GREAT DAY!!!!!!
and BOY what a DAY... 31 here in Melbourne!!!

I love summer...

C...xxxx

5 comments:

Julie said...

So love those pages Connie. Awesome stuff as usual.

Crissy Gaylor said...

Busy girl! Love the folded hearts and starts and your Biker chick layout! Toooo adorable that little girl of yours! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Connie, you are a scrapping machine girl! The layouts look fabulous too. TFS.

Have fun with Jorja's invites. I'm working on Harry's birthday too - what a co-incidence!

Wx

jilly said...

Connie these are just FABULOUS! It would take me a month to do that much!!!! Love each and every one of them!

Sarah said...

Wow, where do you find the time to do that much scrapping!!!! Awesome layouts. Love the folded stars and hearts. Great idea.