Friday, October 20, 2006

Layouts, New Shoes and Bubba shoes!!!!

It has been a while since I have popped by.. Been busy. Lots of scrapping and house work and pretty much general life!!!!

I will start with some layouts I have been doing lately.. A lot of them for Arty Pants!!......

U 2 crazy kids... Keenan and Paige.... A very Jen hall inspired layout.. And and thanks Jen for the photo tips!!!!!

Jodie and Judy ( ARTY PANTS) gave me this very ugly gold frame and asked me to do something with it.. This is what I came up with!!! And I LOVE it... But its already up in the shop...So I cant look at it anymore...lol....

A layout for a up and coming class at Arty Pants....


Another class.......

A layout using Jens pack.. The gypsy one I think??


And Jorja's party invites!!!!..... My baby is one next month (8th).. Had to cross out my addy and stuff... We may have got gate crashers..LOL....

I have heaps more layouts to share but you would be here all day looking at them.... Will share the read another day...

Tonight we are going out for dinner and drinks at the bosses house... Scary stuff....So Mark sent me out yesterday to buy a new outfit to wear... I got my outfit and also end up with three yes THREE pairs of new shoes...lol... Hay they where a bargain... $ 15 each... So I had to buy them all...lol... I also got Jorja a pair of shoes... I know she is not walking yet but they are just too cute not to buy...LOL.... Ive been calling them her BUBBA SHOES... lol.. She like to play with them more than wearing them...lol... I took these photo this morning so check out that bed hair...lol....

a girl can never have too many shoes..lol... That's what im telling myself..lol....

BUBBA SHOES... How cute are these!!!!!!


My little angel.... Major bed hair!!!!!

Oh well that's all from me... Wish me luck for tonight.... A simple carrum downs girl going to hang out with all the millionaires...Oh god!!!!!

Thank you if you made it this far!!!... Have a good weekend everyone... And catch u all soon....

C....xxxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh...u have been one very very busy little chickadee!!!!! Fabulous layouts!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Connie! I can't believe how much you've been doing.
Your layouts look fantastic. I wish I could come to your classes too! LOL!
The invites came out beautifully too.
Wx

Crissy Gaylor said...

Love what you have done with the frame and if you ever feel you have too many shoes, you can always send some my way. I am a size 8. LOL!

Julie said...

Love the layouts Connie. Great work as usual.

Those bubba shoes look so cute and the frame is just to die for.

Anonymous said...

spunky LO's! luv, luv, lurrv that frame! your lil' girl looks so sweet in her 'bubba shoes'

Sarah said...

Absolutely love what you did with the frame. Awesome layouts too. Aren't those little crocs cute...saw tham in Target and wished I had a little girl :)