Thursday, October 26, 2006

Post Number 50!!!!

WOW.. 50 posts already... Pretty proud of myself.. I didn't think I would keep my blog up for this long...lol... Lets see if I make it to 100..

now... Not much to report.... Just the usual stuff shopping, kiddies and scrapping...LOL.. And heaps of housework. Please tell me where all the washing comes from.. All I do is washing iron fold... LOL.. And my god I have yet another pile of odd socks. Where in gods name to they go!!!
I m off to Paperific in Melbourne tomorrow. Can't wait. Catching the train in with both kids... Crazy hay.. But I've got a full purse and im ready to spend!!!!

Here are a couple of photos of my beautiful little kiddies... Keenan at golf lessons the other week.. He is getting so much better as each lesson goes by. He brought himself another club the other week... A 7 iron.. We gave him $2 to pick a horse one Sunday ( Mark likes to have a little bet now and then) and believe it or not .. It WON... And Keenan got $50 back.. We couldn't believe it..LOL.. So he got his club and some lollies out of it.....If only we had of back it too..LOL..
speaking of betting.. I picked the winner of the Geelong Cup yesterday!!!... So happy with myself.. I got back $56... I just added that to my scrap shopping tomorrow..LOL...

Here my little Tiger.....





He looks so little.......awwwwwwwwwww.....

and ofcourse a couple of photos off my little Angel.....





And before I go a couple of layouts..... My Artypants DT product challenge.. Using scrapbooking Australia chocolate box papers.......



And The Arty Pants monthy challenge.. Song Title... Go and enter a layout NOW..LOL...
Angel Boy..... A Tim McGraw song.. I don't know how to spell his name.....LOL...



And a couple of layouts I have done over the last few weeks but haven't had a chance to share!!!









A few very simple layouts for classes at Arty Pants.....

Well that's it from me... Jorja is trying to grab the keyboard..LOL...

Have a great week everyone and also a FANTASTIC weekend.....

Take care..

C...xxxxx

4 comments:

Mel said...

Congrats...hope you make it to 100.

May see you at Paperific tomorrow...still waiting on confirmation as to whether it will be tomorrow or Saturday...but have fun!!!!

Crissy Gaylor said...

Congrats on your 50th post and hope you are having fun at Paperific (I hope they come to Perth!!!)

Take care
:)

jilly said...

Connie those photos are just gorgeous!! What a couple of cuties!

And those layouts - they are spectacular!

Julie said...

Loving all your layouts.

My dt pack came in todya. Can't wait to do something with it.