Saturday, October 07, 2006

YIPPEEEE!!!!

I have just finished teaching my very very first scrapbooking class over at ARTY PANTS!!!

I and soooo excited. I hope I went alright and the girls where happy with the class... But I just gald that's over with ... From now on it's should be much easier!!!!..

I would just like to say a HUGE thank you to Jodee and Judee for letting me teach in their wonderful store... Thanks heaps guys for giving me a go!!!!!

And also... I have finally worked out how to put a song in my side bar!!!!.....
I know this song is sooooooo old but I just cant go by a man with no SHIRT on...LOL.. especially one with a gorgeous body like that.... YUMMMMMMMMMOOOOOO!!!!!

So I hope you enjoy the scenery....LOL... I know I do...

take care

C...xxxx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Connie. Wow what a buzz!! Were you really nervous?

Sarah said...

Sounds great. I would have been scared stiff, but like you said, it will be easier from now on!

Crissy Gaylor said...

WOW that is great Connie, so glad you enjoyed teaching, I reckon I would of been shaking like a leaf the whole time (hate speaking in public!)
:)

jilly said...

Wow congrats Connie! What a hoot, hey? I'd love to come and join in one day!

Julie said...

Glad you had fun teaching. I've been thinking of adding some music too my blog to. Just need the time to do it. LOL

judee d said...

Thanks for the wonderful job you did on Sat. I have already had some comments. Great job well done. Enjoyed it immensely.
So keep them classes commin.
Keep smiling and healthy
Judee

jodee76 said...

You did an ace job with the class. All the ladies seemed to enjoy it and you sounded really professional! I'm now even more nervous about the class I'm teaching next week - I don't think I'll be able to keep it together as well!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Connie!
The first one is the hardest and if you're anything like me, I find that I'm still fine tuning my skills every time I teach. I take it as a bit of a personal challenge to improve every time. I still feel like I've got a lot to work on, but I love teaching. It's fantastic to share this wonderful craft with others. :D
Wx

Mel said...

WOOHOO Connie...Well Done...I will have to come down and do a lesson with you one of these days.

Mel xox

Anonymous said...

good on you...happy it all went well! :)