Sunday, April 08, 2007

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

After a late night entertaining friends.... I got up really early so i could "PLAY" Easter Bunny!!....
Lucky I did as the kids woke up early for a change....
So ... the hunt was on....lol... Jorja had a ball.... i couldnt believe it but she was looking for eggs and placing them into her basket as she found them... i honestly didnt think she would take part...lol.... But with Keenan's help she got the hang of it pretty quick.....


Then it was onto eating chocolate for brekky...lol.......YUM!!!!




We also got the kids a Budgie each....lol... Joja loves birds, she sits out on the patio for ages watching all the birds and talking to them, so we decided to get them one each for Easter...

So please met... Dora and Shadow!!!!... (dora is Jorja' bird and shadow is Keenan')

Keenan went with my Mum today to see her family... so Mark, Jorja and I hung around, eating chocolate, napping (lol)... I also took about 200 photos today playing around with the settings on my camera!!... It was a fun and such a LAZY day... just what we all needed!!!..
I hope you all had a GREAT EASTER..... dont eat to much chocolate tonight....lol...
Dont forget to pop by my photo blog while your here and check out the new photos i took of Keenan the other day!!... there will be more to come.... Connie Hatch Photography
Take care and be safe...
C....xxxxx


7 comments:

judee d said...

Love the photos. Espesially the cholate ones. The Budgies are georgous too. Look foward to seeing you real soon.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

judee d said...

PS. I forgot.
Happy Easter to you all.
Keep smiling and healthy.
l
Judy

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful work!

Have a nice day!!

Bety :)

Jody White said...

Hi Connie

Love the photos, looks like Jorja enjoyed the chocolate, did she manage to get some in her mouth....LOL.

Budgies are cute, I remember having a budgie when I was a kid, but unfortunately our cat decided to play Sylvester and got into the cage....well that was the end of Peter and Fred. So my tip is..if you have a cat, make sure he cant knock the cage over......LOL..

Love your photography photos too...just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Those photos are so cute. I love that Jorja got the hang of it. She's so lucky to have a big brother to teach her.

I love the chocolate on her forehead too!

Your photos of Keenan are brilliant! Well done. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh A budgee is such a cool idea!!!

Looks like you guys had an awesome Easter!! Chat up soon!

xoxoxox

Crissy Gaylor said...

Hello to Dora & Shadow. What gorgeous little budgies! Glad to see the little ones had so much fun finding and eating their choccies from the easter bunny ;)