Friday, April 13, 2007

Yesterday...

was my blogs 1st anniversary.... and i missed it...lol... oh well

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!!!!....

I still can't believe that i have kept my blog up for a year now!!.. and so many people laughed at me for starting my little world and now look.. most of them have their own...lol....
School holidays are nearly over here in Vic.... thank god!! Keenan is driving me CRAZY!!!... Yesterday he had his golf day at golf... he loves to go!!.. Golfing all day long... BBQ lunch... and me... i love them too..... peace and quite!!!
But back to it on Monday... and i will miss him when he goes back i always do!!...
Today we went shopping in Frankston..... had some money burning a hole in my pocket...lol...
I brought the most gorgeous stunning tea pot and cup and saucer set for my kitchen hutch.. i just love it!!!....shhhhhhh about the price tag...lol... nah it wasn't too bad really... i also fitted out Jorja with some new clothes... like she needs them.. a new pair of jeans, a new denim skirt to go with her new pink boots that i got last week and a couple of jumpers and tops... too cute!! and i also got Mark some new jumpers for winter... and that was it really!!!
I had a wonder around lindcraft checking out some material and things.. as i have the sewing bug again... but didn't find what i wanted... so off to spotlight next week!!!
That's pretty much been my day!!... exciting hay.. i will share a couple of layouts i have done the last few days... and yes Wendy even a card...lol... Wendy from Paper Doll.. make the most stunning cards from scraps and things that i decided to copy her and start doing my own....Thanks Wendy!!


Jorja's first Easter.... sorry about the bad photos... too lazy to go outside.... :)



I love this photo of Jorja.... so had to scrap right away and these Fancy Pants paper suit so well... I so LOVE Fancy Pants right now!!!!



I forgot i Had these photos of the kids!!!... So Glad i came across them again the other day!!


And a card using scraps!!!..........
I hope you guys all have a GREAT weekend!!!.......
i have also updated my photo blog so check it out here..... Connie Hatch Photography
Take care....
C....xxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I love, love, love all your layouts and I'm so happy to have inspired you to make cards too! :):):)

Julie said...

loving the pages and your cards connie. Happy blog birthday.

Robyn said...

What brilliant layouts and Happy Anniversary.