Friday, April 20, 2007

My very own Cookie Monster....

Jorja... this morning... while i was doing some laundry... she made her way into the pantry.... and stole the COOKIES....this is how i found her.... hiding in my scrap room..lol.. how could i be angry she is just too cute!!... so i took some photos instead!!!....

Have a GREAT FRIDAY!!!!

C...xxxxx






So Glad she had matching Jammie's on...lol... i am so bad for that... i just grab whatever.. so most of the time Jorja is mis-matched... anyone else do that????


3 comments:

judee d said...

I just love that cheeky look. Isn't it great just having a camera on call? What would you do if you didn't have a camera? especially at just that right time. Mismatched jamas or not? it still would have made a good photo. I must admit that no I didn't use mismatched jamas, but my kids as they were growing up always found mismatched socks. I think Jodie still does... Now I'm telling tales..but who cares.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

Deb said...

These pics are gonna look amazing scrapped Connie - Jorja is such a little sweetie.

Thanks so much too, for taking to the time to drop by my blog and leave the lovely comments that you do - muchly appreciated

Luv 'n hugs
TD xoxoox

Crissy Gaylor said...

OMG that is just toooo cute!
I can not wait to see how you scrap them!