Friday, April 27, 2007

Quick pop in...

Been super busy the last day or two...lol......
Not much scrapping being done at the moment... but heaps of photo taking....lol...
I'm really starting to enjoy it again.....
I was right in to photography years ago... Took thousands of photos of Keenan.. you would die if you saw all my negatives....lol... When i went back to work.. i was taking photos and printing photos all day long.... kind of got sick of it i guess... and taking photos to "suit" my employer at the time was not fun.... i couldn't be creative.. i "had" to stick to their way of doing it... boring...
But since i brought my new camera.. i have found my true love again..... i just can;t stop playing with my camera and mucking around with photo shop into the wee small hours...
so im sorry if i have been boring you guys with photos after photos.... i just cant help myself...lol...

So anyway... i headed out to Paper Doll on Anzac Day for a crop... SUPER FUN!!!.. i had a ball.. and a much needed break from the kiddies ( if you know what i mean.. wink wink)..
I was so proud of ME.. i finished TWO layouts!!!......




The other day I took Keenan for a hair cut... he asked for a MOHAWK!!!...lol... i just had to scrap these photos straight away... too cute my boy!!!!
Been doing some other scrapping but i just not allowed to share YET!!!!
Today i had another shoot... a really good friend of mine and her beautiful kids...
I;m still proofing the photos so i will share soon.......over the weekend.....
Happy weekend everyone...
Take care...
C.....xxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do take the best photos!! I only wish I could do it!!

Love your LO's too!!

judee d said...

You are just such a clever little photographer. Your photos are just superb. By the way, you still owe me a tag from before your very busy time of moving house, but I let you off that one and I have tagged you again.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

Anonymous said...

Fantastic layouts Connie. I agree your photography is gorgeous.

Cheers

Leeanne O'Connor
PDSB

Sarah said...

Your layouts always inspire!!!! Thanks Connie for sharing :)