Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I *HEART* JENNI.....

And of course I *HEART* Wendy... ( from Paper Doll)........

Wendy ordered the most DELICIOUS paper and things from Jenni Bowlin... and when i saw that they had finally arrived on Wendy's blog i just had to have them..... ALL...lol...


check out my YUMMMY stash.....

So if you live in the Frankston area... Get into Paper Doll and get some NOW... before its all gone!!!!
Keenan went back to school all good... I think is happy to be back as he can see all his mates again... Jorja is missing him like CRAZY!!! and cries most mornings when we drop him off!!!!
Me... not much has been going on.. I had a Kim Archer class to take today... but didn't make a start on my layout.. will start hopefully tonight!!!
I have also been scrapping ofcourse... but cant share anything just yet!!!!
Before i go and finish dinner... check out this blog..... Scrap The Boys
its very cool.. BOY ONLY LAYOUTS!!... and guess what i am also a contributor... so go check out... Great Blog with heaps of ideas for scrapping the men in your life!!!!..
OK i am off now... gotta feed my hungry tribe...
Take care all...
and GREAT to see you back Karen I missed you and our emails!!!!
C....xxxx

2 comments:

Deb said...

Hiya Connie - I've been checking out your lo's on Scrap the Boys - woohoo - you go girl :)

Luv 'n hugs
TD xoxoox

PS: Mitch wants to know if you've given up on the Tiges yet and joined him at Adelaide, lol

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetheart...thank you...I have missed you too, more than you know! Oooh, your goodies are yummy, I want some!!!! {{{BIG HUGS}}} and talk to you soon missy ;D

Love K xoxoxo