Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Daisy Chains.......

When i was a kid i loved making daisy chains....and when Jorja and i went out side for our little walk to say HI to the cows across the road there was a HUGE field of them.. so i had to sit down and make one!!!...lol..



Sorry about the bad photo... by the time we came back in side the light was very low... so i just took a quick snap.... BTW.. the daisy chain is no longer...lol.. took Jorja the whole off maybe 10 seconds to rip it apart...oh well!!!

I have finally taken a photo off my layout that i done at the Paper Doll Friday night crop.....




Not much been going on around here... Keenan's back at school this week.. so we are slowly getting used to getting out of bed early...lol
Mark started at our Rowville shop full time this week.. so its all systems go...
few problems.. our full timer quit on Tuesday.. but other than that all good...
Look like i may be heading back to work soon...lol...Im going to be meat packer at the shop.. just a couple of mornings a week....me pack meat....lol...
Just going to help out while we are a staff member down.....
I will still be doing my photography.. its a passion of mine.. one i have had since high school and i really want to get my business off the ground.. so looks like a busy year ahead of us!!!

Also remember to look here for booking information!!... not long to Christmas now!!!

i have printed up all the invites for the engagement party.. All the girls on Friday night laughed at me when i said i wasn't going to make any.. just buy the invite pads..lol... i felt a little guilty so i decided to make them in photo shop!!!
Will share soon when they are all sent out!!!
And we got HUGE BIG news over the weekend... Friends Shelley and Bruce (from Sydney) are going to fly down for our party... we are so excited to see them again!!
I know Shelley reads my blog so a big HI to you guys and cant wait to see you all again!!.. you really made our day!!!!

Bye for now

Connie....xxxx

5 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

I love making daisy chains - I used to spend HOURS doing them when I was little.
LOL - you could stitch a doll's quilt easy peasy!! It's really just sewing squares and stuff together, putting wadding in the middle to make it nice and soft and a bit of finishing off.
Melx

Megan said...

Me too....I made daisy chains with my childhood friend Cathy while sitting in the paddocks on our farm while we rested our horses. Nice memories, thanks for bringing them back to me Connie!

Love your layout too, I'm such a fan of swirls and things!

Megan xx

Julie said...

I'm another daisy chain maker from way back too.

Love the page here.

Julie xx

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS layout as usual Connie and ahhhhhhh they were the good old days...sitting for ages making daisy chains!!!

Have a great week

JULIEx

Vesna said...

Love the daisy chain.

Your LO looks fab.....

Vesna