Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Well well....

I did manage to have a play over the weekend.. WHOOO HOOOO...
Our friends cancelled on Saturday.. their daughter is sick and i talked Mark out of doing the patio so close to the party so no one on Sunday either...LOL...

I pieced together my Christmas table runner.. so excited!!.. now all i need to do is quilt and do the binding... any sewers out there wish to pass on any tips for me PLEASE DO!!.. as i don't have a clue where to start..lol..
Been doing some surfing... so hoping i can find something on the WWW!!!!

I also finished a layout!!.. yes i scrapped... really loving this layout at the moment... one of the better ones i have done the last few months.. maybe my scrap mojo is coming back!!!!





Not much else been happening.. We are all sick (except for Keenan)... sore throats stuffy heads and both Mark and i have a really bad cough... not nice.. so not much sleep in our house ATM!!!

NOW A PHOTO UPDATE!!!!!

As Christmas is fast approaching i can only offer very limited session.. So if you are after family photos for Christmas please head over to
Connie Hatch Photography for more details...
I have a session available THIS Saturday at 3pm.... if you are interested please email me @ mark.connie@bigpond.com

Also please pop over as i have updated with some new photos...
here is a sneak peak!!



Sorry this post is all over the place... not thinking straight!!!!

Hope you all have a great week..

take care

Connie....xxxx

4 comments:

Leeanne O'C said...

I don't know about getting your scrapping mojo back Connie, your layouts always look fabulous to me.
This new one is no exception its beautiful love to see it irl.

What a cute photo of Georgia lovin the hat.

Your table runner is looking good too.

cheers

leeanne x

wendy treseder said...

Sorry to see you're all unwell :(

Your LO and the table runner are both fab.
Now get better! That's an order.
Wx

Crissy Gaylor said...

Gorgeous layout! I really do not think your mojo ever leaves you! :)

Vesna said...

I absolutely love your LO, it is stunning.

And your table runner is looking great.

Have a great weekend. Hope to catch up soon again.

Vesna
x