Saturday, October 20, 2007

I have been so sick all week.......
just a flu type thing.... and just feeling like crap..

My house is a total mess... i cant find any strength in me to get off the couch... all i have pretty done all week... is take Keenan to school... play babies with Jorja all day... pick keenan up.. make some kind of slop for dinner....lol.. and back on the couch again.. and sleep.. well what is that... i think maybe i have gotten 6 hours sleep all week...lol (ok maybe a bit more but it feels like it)

I missed out on going to Paper Doll last night for their Friday night crop.. i would have spent the night coughing at everyone... NICE!!!
So i just watch re runs of Law and Order SVU on foxtel...lol....

Last post i said that i talked Mark out of doing the Patio before the party.....
WELL.........
what do you call... this



THIS

AND THIS......

mmmmmmmmm... i think a PATIO!!!....lol... couldn't believe it.. Steve knock on my door Wednesday with this digger thingy all ready to dig away... i nearly fell over...
and yes you guessed it Mark never cancelled it!!!
So yes we are have a new patio built now... i told the boys it better be finished and looking nice or i will kill them all...lol...
Tomorrow they are all around here to make a start....so more to come!!!

He even had gotten quotes on all the timber... cheeky bugger...lol... and it all got delivered yesterday.... i bet he ordered on Monday morning...lol....
but you know what... pay back....lol.....

So no scrapping done this week.. couldn't be bothered...
but i have been playing around with my camera....my camera bring me comfort... yes i know strange but it does in a way!!!

so i have upload so new photos from this week.. so pop over and have a look....
HERE.....
I have had a few bookings this week leading up to Christmas.. so i am filling up fast... spots are even more limited now that before.. with the party and a few other weekends i can't work... the last booking date that i can guarantee
delivery before Christmas is Sunday 9th Dec....
so email me for more information...
and don't forget... with every booking before Christmas you will receive a FREE 8x10 photo (value $20)....GREAT GIFT!!!

ok im off... back to the couch i think.... Going to ring Mum and get her to take Keenan to golf for me today...

take care

Connie....xxxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you have been unwell. I hope you start to improve really soon...especially before crop for a cure next week...LOL!

We did miss you at crop night, but at least I got a page done since I didnt spend the whole night chattin and watching you create.

Take care.
Amy x

Deb Ross said...

Hi Connie,

Hope that you are on the mend. Looks like things are really under way with the patio, I can understand the stress of making sure they all work fast before the party.
Talk to you soon, hope you feel better soon so that you can get back to scrapping.

Love Deb xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hey there lovely,

I'm sure the patio will be perfect for the party, and truth be told, I doubt anyone will care (read:notice) if it's not!!

Bummer about being sick all week, Charlotte has just hit that "Babies" stage too, how cute are they!!

Love the latest layout of Jorja, she is just too pretty!!

Am going to email you about getting a shoot done!!

Feel better soon!!

xoxox
Will

Megan said...

Oh Connie I am sorry to hear you have been so sick. It's hard to keep going when the lurgies get you, but you have to hey? I hope you're feeling a bit better today.

Megan xx

Melissa Goodsell said...

LOL - men hey! This is the EXACT kind of thing my husband would do before having people over.
I'm really looking forward to the *after* photos Connie.
Melx