Saturday, September 22, 2007

Home Sweet Home!!!!

With my new decorating bug i thought i would share a few of my favorite things around my house....
Things i love.. things that have personal meaning... and things they are just too cute to pass up!!!!....



on my dressing table i have a few old and new favorites.. This Mannequin
i only made a few weeks ago... i brought a kit from the craft fair.. Also my fave wooden box.. which i brought on a trip to Bali and my sweet perfume bottle given to me from a great friend......




My new wire Mannequin.. i only brought the other day!!!!




My "STELLA" bag...lol... This may seem strange but to me this hold a great memory shopping with my Friend Nic...it was the funniest day i have had in a long time.. We walked around Fountain Gate shopping centre yelling "STELLA" out to anyone who would listen...lol.. Very childish but oh so fun!! Nic also has her bag hanging up in her room!!!!



My favorite vase in my bathroom....



Now who doesn't love their BED!!!!





My living area.. This is the main one we use... We have a lounge room at the front of the house.. which is my studio and a rumpus room at the back for the kids to do what ever they like in!!!!



My basket of balls... (always makes me giggle when i say that...lol..)






A few favorites that sit on my kitchen hutch!!

and the OH SO YUMMY.. new addition... CUPCAKES!!!.. and look and SMELL so yummy it takes all my will power not to eat them...lol
And a HUGE thanks to JULIE LOVE to got the cupcakes for me... you are so kind Julie...Thanks so much for going out of your way for me!!!!

This is becoming a huge post... hope you are still with me...lol..

I will just leave you with a photo of my favorite wall in Jorja's room.. a few little pictures i made....



Thanks so much for popping by and have a look through my house!!.. hope i didn't bore you too much... I will share some photos of my scrap space next time!!

Have a great Saturday everyone.. off to golf NOW!!!

Connie....xxx

ps Great Christmas special over at my photo blog.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED looking at these sneaks of your home Connie, just so good! I need to see more pics now ofcourse, lol
Melx

Mel said...

love all your bits and pieces Connie...i can't wait to do it all at my place..one day...lol

Mel xoxo

Anonymous said...

You have such fantastic taste. You can tell you are an arty person just by looking at your house and the way it is all pulled together.
Amy x

wendy treseder said...

Awesome, it was so fun to sticky beak around your home Connie.
I'm laughing at the shopping mall story. I always do stupid stuff like that too. At the moment Chels, Harry and I like to hiss at the handcream lady at Quayside in Frankston, although I'm not sure if she gets the joke. lol
Wx

welcome to my world said...

hay there love the bits and pieces in your house what a good idea to share might copy you some day im a slack blogger ATM.
glad the new business is doing good. we need to catch up to scrap soon.