Wednesday, September 19, 2007

So Beautiful....



As much as i love living in the city.. rushing around.. all the wonderful shops to look at... there is something so beautiful and peaceful about the country... something that draws me to it... makes me re think where i live and how wonderful it would be to live out here.....

This was taken "somewhere" on the out skirts of Yarrawonga... I made Mark stop so i could take a photo...lol...

I am still going though all my holiday photos so i will share more soon... and believe it or not... i didn't take many at all.... really just wanted to enjoy myself for a change.. then worry about what photos i am going to miss out on!!..
I even feed the ducks with the kids one morning and didn't even pull my camera out of the bag...lol...enjoyed it so much more.. than standing back and watching while snapping!!!

I have got the re decorating bug again...lol.. I am looking to change some things around and i have a little list of new things i want to add...lol... Should have seen Marks face when i told him of my plans over dinner tonight...LOL... pure pain...lol....
So tomorrow i am off to look at some furniture... im thinking a new lamp table and a hall table....mmmmmm....
well keep you posted on what i get!!!

Also pop by my photo blog as i have updated the next available dates!... book now for Christmas delivery!!

Have a great Thursday everyone!!

and a HUGE BIG thank you to everyone for the unreal comments on Mark and mine engagement.. thanks so much!!!..

Oh yeah that's another thing... planning the engagement party... any cool ideas anyone???

Take care...

Connie.....xxxxx

5 comments:

Karen said...

The canola fields always look fabulous up there.

wendy treseder said...

I can relate to the re-decorating bug. I think it's a spring thing. If we had any spare cash I'd be totally changing my whole house around. lol
Beautiful photo.
Wx

Melissa Goodsell said...

I LOVE to shuffle things around and re-decorate!! I can't count the number of times we've changed everything around in our lounge room, lol.
Love the pic!
Melx

Anonymous said...

HUGE HUGE CONGRATS on your engagement Connie!!! and your ring is gorgeous :0)

JULIEx

Megan said...

Hi Connie,

Your photos is just beautiful. I love the country, and shots like that give me warm fuzzies lol.

Good luck organising the engagement party!

Megan xx