Monday, September 03, 2007

One of those....WEEKENDS

I properly had one of the worst weekends in a long time.. just one of those weekends where nothing went right...
Saturday afternoon.. after i had dropped Keenan of at golf i picked Mum up as we where heading to Bali in Carrum Downs... as i pulled up into the car park and had gotten out of the car i witnessed the worst car crash EVER... a car clipped another and rolled over the medium strip and onto the other side of the road... the side i was on.. i just bolted over while ringing 000...
what i saw is something i never want to see again... I was there as two guts pulled the Older man out of the drivers seat (the car was sitting on its roof)... i was there we we realised there was another person in the car...his wife...
I have never been so scared and so unsure in my life... all i really remember is screaming at the 00 man to get someone here NOW......
I have been praying for the couple ever since... as i am unsure on how they are doing

Saturday night we headed out to a party... was good to get out and have a bit of fun... The kids had a ball and my poor Mark.. was so drunk he couldn't stand up... his own fault for not eating before..
Woke up Sunday morning ready to celebrate Father's Day (happy Father's Day to all the men out there).. Mark hung over... the Kids jumping all over him with there gifts.. funny... I cooked Mark a nice hot breakfast and headed off to ring my Dad to wish him a Happy Fathers day.... He had bad news... My Nana has been put in hospital.. nothing serious she is just very run down and the Doctor has put her in for bed rest for a few days...still not a nice thing to hear.
I also received bad news on Sunday night (family news) but i am unable to share here on my public blog... very personal.. but i just wanted to make note of it for future reference.

I was gald to go to bed on Sunday night... let me tell you...

Today we are now business owners... the first day we opened the doors on our shop in Rowville... so if you live in the area pop in and say HI... the shop is located on Kellets rd Rowville....

I hope all my blogger friends have had a better weekend than i have...

Take care... and please be safe....

Back later with some scrapping to share...

Connie....xxxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie, Congratulations to you and Mark on the commencement of your new business. Hope it all goes well. You poor thing that accident sounds terrible I hope that the couple are okay.
Hope that your week shapes up better
Love Deb Ross

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new business venture, I hope it all goes well for you both. I'm sorry about your crappy weekend, let's hope this week is fantastic!
Melx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new business venture, I hope it all goes well for you both. I'm sorry about your crappy weekend, let's hope this week is fantastic!
Melx

judee d said...

Witnessing an accident is not very pleasant at all.
I hope all your family probs sort out very soon.
Glad you enjoyed yourself Sat night.
I just loved the book you dropped in on Sat.
Thanks
Congrats on the new business. Just remember that even though you are business owners you should stil enjoy time with your family. (Just a little suggestion from one business owner to another)
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

Leeanne O'C said...

Oh boy!! what an awful time you have had in such a short time. Things can only improve and I hope that couple will be ok.
All the best for your new business I hope it is everything you are both hoping for.

Cheers

Leeanne x

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a terrible weekend. At least you stopped to help and I'm sure you did everything you could. Let me know if you ever want me to teach you CPR...very handy to know!

Hope all the family probs sort themselves out.

I will be at crop night this Friday if it's on, so hopefully will see you there.

Aim x

jodee76 said...

Congrats on opening the shop and welcome to the world of having absolutely no life! LOL! It's exhausting work running a shop but hopefully it's worth it in the end - please, please, please let it be worth it in the end!!
Good to see you on Sat. Hope all the family probs settle down soon
Jodie :)

Megan said...

Connie that is just dreadful....I hope the couple who were in the accident are doing okay.

Megan xx

welcome to my world said...

hay connie

cheer up babe. things will sort themselves soon.