Monday, September 17, 2007

YARRAWONGA.. the BEST holiday EVER!!!

and why you might ask??....
this girl (me) has been overseas 5 times.. been interstate on holidays more times than i can count...

so why is Yarrawonga the BEST Holiday i have EVER had in my whole life.....






well........

Thursday the 13Th of Sept... Mark asked me to MARRY HIM

yes you heard right.... I AM ENGAGED!!!!!!

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

We went out for a lovely dinner with the kids and Mum..... While i was off collecting some money Mark filled Mum in on the plan.. so she head off back to the unit with the kids and Mark and i stay back to have a few drinks...
On the way home while walking along the Mulwala lake... he stopped
told me how much he loves me and that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me and pulls a ring out of his pocket.... i nearly died....lol...

I had seen the ring before as i had picked it out months and months ago... but didn't have a clue it was coming!!!!!

so of course i said YES

so anyway i had to share a photo of my ring with you all.... just way to excited!!!



Well as you have guessed we are back.....but i have heaps of washing and unpacking to do... just couldn't wait a second longer to share our news!!

i will leave you with one more photo.... I brought myself a Pandora bracelet while we were away... and since i was taking a photo of my ring i thought i would share my bracelet too.......

i have a bead to symbolise my engagement.. one for my baby girl (they didn't have a boy in stock)and one for my holiday to Yarrawonga.. and two clips either side!!!





back soon with a better update and more holiday photos!!!!

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!!!!!!

take care

Connie.....xxxxxxx

19 comments:

Tess said...

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

kirsty said...

CONGRATULATIONS connie your ring is just beautiful when is the wedding chat soon
kirsty xx

wendy treseder said...

WOW - Now that is HUGE news.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Can't wait to check out that ring irl.
Wx

Mel said...

CONGRATULATIONS

Mel xoxo

Katie Toland said...

Yay, so happy for you sweetie. Your ring is gorgeous. Can't wait to hear all the plans as they evolve.
xx k

Megan said...

Congratulations Connie!!!

That is such wonderful news, and your ring and bracelet are both so beautiful!

Here's to many, many happy years together :-)

Megan xx

Anonymous said...

A HUGE congratulations to you Connie, that's really wonderful news!!
I love the ring and your pandora bracelet is pretty (I have one of those too!)
Melx

Sarah said...

CONGRATS TO YOU AND MARK CONNIE. THAT IS AWESOME NEWS....

Anonymous said...

*SQUEAL!*

How exciting! No wonder you had such a great time. The ring looks beautiful, can't wait to see it IRL.

Amy x

Karen said...

WOW!!!
What great news - and to happen at my favourite place too. Been going there regularly for about 20 years.
Congratulations.

Julie said...

Congrats there Missy Connie. Love the ring.

Unknown said...

Hi Connie

Wow, thats fantastic news!
Congratulations!! Would love to see that ring IRL.. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie

Congratulations on your engagement
Have you set a date yet.

Deb Ross

welcome to my world said...

congrats babe. how exciting.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Connie...and Mark too !!!!

Kim xxx

judee d said...

Congratulations Connie and Mark. This is fantastic news.
What a month. New shop and now new life and new ring. Congrats again.
Love the ring and bracelet and I know that you two will be happy. Even though I haven't met Mark I feel I know him from our talks.
Got you e-mail. Thanks Very interesting.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

Anonymous said...

oh WOW!!!!! Thats fantastic Connie, Congrats!!!

xoxoxo
Will

Leeanne O'C said...

Congrats to both you and mark. How exciting and what a gorgeous ring. Can't wait to catch up and see it IRL.

cheers

Leeanne x

Anonymous said...

Despite being belated . . . . Congratulations on your engagement! Wishing you both a future full of happiness!