Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A very Scrappy weekend!!!

I pretty much scrapped my fingers to a bone on Saturday night...lol....
And it felt oh so good.. doing something for ME!!..

so here goes......












Was in a very girl mood.. as you can tell......lol...

Here is my Fathers Day DT for Paper doll...that i done a few weeks ago now.. just wanted to share....




Using so very oh so yummy Basic Grey!!!!

and my DT stuff for Arty Pants... using the new Cherry Arte papers and Chipboard... loved these... so easy to work with.. This was also done a few weeks ago now..
I cant show you all the pages cause then this post would NEVER end...lol.. so a little sneak...






Yesterday was the start of school holidays here in Melbourne.. so looking forward to the next two weeks of NOT having to get up too early.. YEAH!!!.. and also hoping to do a lot with the kids....

Also pop over here for a NEW LOOK.......

Have a great Tuesday all...

Connie...xxxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Connie!!!

Loving the layouts as usual and WOW I LOVE all the shots around your home in the previous post..your home is gorgeous and I am glad that the cupcakes look special too!!!

have a great day :0)

JULIEx

judee d said...

Love all the layouts Connie, Great job as usual. You photo blogg looks tremendous. Thanks for stopping by the shop yesterday.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

Megan said...

Well it looks as though the engagement is agreeing with you Connie - these are beautiful!!! You were certainly on a roll on Saturday and have produced some magic on these pages!!

Great stuff!!!

Megan xx

Melissa Goodsell said...

I love your scrapping style so much Connie!!
These are so awesome.
Melx

Leeanne O'C said...

Gorgeous layouts Connie, Wow talk about prolific. You've inspired me to get scrapping again.

Leeanne x

Jody White said...

Hi Connie

First of all belated congratulations on your engagement.

Your layouts are just gorgeous, I love seeing your stuff.

Take care

Jody

welcome to my world said...

you are just so clever i love the Lo and i am so envious of your sewing.